At PRTF, we believe that our growth is the derivative of our employee’s growth. On becoming a part of the PRTF, your tasks are clearly mapped and defined keeping in mind your aspirations, knowledge, industrial exposure and our objectives as well. You shall undergo various customized programmes, seminars and workshops at frequent intervals which will enrich your job expertise and empowers you in becoming a leader.
1. Postdoctoral Research Associates
2. Data Scientist/Programmer
Confidential inquiries about this position are welcome. We will accept your applications against the available position. To apply, please submit:
1. A letter of application which addresses required and preferred job qualifications;
2. A statement of purpose/interest in research in bioinformatics and computational biology;
3. Academic unofficial or official transcripts of all degrees;
4. A curriculum vitae which includes a comprehensive list of affiliations, experiences, grants and publications;
5. Names, email addresses and phone numbers of three people who may be contacted for letters of recommendation on your academic ability and qualifications, if requested by the Selection Committee.
Queries may be directed to:
Executive Director/Dean, Pathfinder Research and Training Foundation